Updated COVID-19 Protocol
- We are monitoring the numbers for COVID-19, In accordance with new CDC updates, fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks during church attendance when in worship or around the building. Of course, if you feel more comfortable continuing to mask, you are welcome to do so.
- As of Monday, March 7 2022, masks are optional, for fully vaccinated individuals, in areas used by the day school. This is, however, reliant on there being a low community level in terms of risk for COVID-19 infection.
- We ask that you continue masking if you are unvaccinated, not yet fully vaccinated, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- If you are feeling unwell, please refrain from gathering in-person until you have tested and been cleared! Live stream services will still be available at 11am on Sunday mornings, via Facebook.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and respond as things change. We appreciate your compliance, flexibility, and patience amidst these ongoing changes to life throughout the pandemic!
- As COVID-19 numbers move downward, we have decided that it is safe to take communion at the altar rail. At the invitation, please move to the Alter rail filling the rail from right to left. Please be sure to maintain social distance, spacing yourselves accordingly. When you have received the wine, please take the cup with you and put it on the table to the side as you step down from the altar area.
We appreciate your understanding, compliance, and flexibility!